- Watch today’s video lecture (in PioneerWeb or YouTube) and ask questions in the Q & A Discussion forum
- Read Sommerville Chapter 9 (you can focus on 9.3.3 Refactoring)
- Do Reading Journal 5 (due tonight)
- Attend class and do the testing and refactoring exercise with a partner and then share experiences with the class
- Martin Fowler’s Refactoring. He literally wrote the book. This is a good book to have on every software developer’s shelf. He also has a short introduction to refactoring on the website for a new edition of the book.
- There is also a specialized version: Refactoring, Ruby Edition by Jay Fields, Shane Harvie, and Martin Fowler.
The views and opinions expressed on individual web pages are strictly those of their authors and are not official statements of Grinnell College.