- Dooley Chapter 11
- You may also want to read the Wikipedia article on Design Patterns or other books on design patterns in a language you know
- What is the pattern’s name and where did you learn about it (give a brief citation)?
- An explanation of the programming problem or situation that the principle is intended to solve.
- A description of the typical “bad” solution to the problem. How do novice developers MIS-apply the design principle?
- An explanation of the approach the principle uses to solve the problem (or address the situation).
The views and opinions expressed on individual web pages are strictly those of their authors and are not official statements of Grinnell College.