- Read Dooley Chapters 6 & 7
- watch the TED Talk by Celeste Headlee: 10 Ways to Have a Better Conversation
- No lecture today, but you might want to review the slides for yesterday: [slides only]
- Think about an app or software project you would like to create. It can be your individual project, but you should be ready to be interviewed by a software developer who is trying to create requirements for your app. Think ahead so that you are ready to role play a client!!
In Class [Required]
- [Required] ATTEND CLASS and participate in the roleplaying interviews for Homework 4.
- The person in the leftmost column will start the role play exercise as the client, and the person to the right will start as the software developer who is writing the user story based on what the client wants
- Then switch roles
- Do Homework 4 . Each partner should separately submit the user stories that they created while roleplaying the developer of a software app. Although you did work together, you are submitting the homework individually (but please also name your partner in your submission).
- Work with your team on the team project
Format for User Stories:
- As a [stakeholder], so that I can [goal], I want to be able to [do task].
- Team Charter – due today
- Homework 2 – due today
- Homework 3 – due tomorrow
The views and opinions expressed on individual web pages are strictly those of their authors and are not official statements of Grinnell College.