- Dooley Chapter 16 (but you may skip the section on How to Write a Test and the JTest example)
- Review Dooley Chapter 2 section on EXtreme Programming and Principle 2
- What do you see as the relationship(s) between behavior-driven design (based on user stories) and TDD?
- What do you see as the most important or enduring concept in this chapter overall? Why?
- In a small Agile development team, who do you think should be responsible for the three major types of testing?
- Do you agree that developers generally terrible testers of their own code? Why or why not?
The views and opinions expressed on individual web pages are strictly those of their authors and are not official statements of Grinnell College.