- Dooley Chapter 14
- Also, you should watch the Code Construction video lecture (or review the slides)
- Describe three “bad smells” or refactoring opportunities that you regularly notice?
- Discuss some fixes for commonly occurring design or code smells
- Explain the function and process of refactoring and how it differs from debugging
- Describe three refactoring techniques that you regularly use.
The views and opinions expressed on individual web pages are strictly those of their authors and are not official statements of Grinnell College.