- Dooley Ch 18
- Hartl Ch 5
Class Meeting [Required]
9:00 AM meeting in our MS Teams class channel.
Susan Sanning will be our guest speaker, talking about professionalism and communicating with your community partners.
- Reading Journal 2. This is more involved than usual and is worth 15 points. Due TODAY by 10:30 pm.
- Team interest survey. EVERY STUDENT must submit a response so that I know what projects you prefer and if you want to work with a specific group of people. Due TODAY by 10:30 pm so that I can create teams over the weekend.
- Homework 1 is due Monday by 10:30 pm
These are optional since we have a shortened term and do not have as much time as usual for team building activities and discussions.
- 10 Ways to have a better conversation (video) by Celeste Headlee
- The 11 habits of highly effective Agile delivery teams by Amit Kaura
- How to build a kick-ass agile team by Claire Drumond
- Scrum by Dan Radigan
- Conflict and Resolution in the Agile World by Mark Balbes