- Read The Eight Rules of Good Documentation by Adam Scott
- Watch the video lecture (PioneerWeb) [slides only]
- join us for Monday Meeting!!! It is optional, but this is an opportunity to talk about expectations for the documentation of your project.
- Work with your team and community partner to complete documentation for your project. IF you have completed it, then documentation is extremely important and must include:
- How to access the working prototype
- How to log in as administrative user, if applicable
- How to access the code repository (GitHub) in case the community partner wants to modify their code later
- Any instructions the community partner needs in order to use the software
- Reading Journal 8 due tomorrow
The views and opinions expressed on individual web pages are strictly those of their authors and are not official statements of Grinnell College.