Today is another Monday Meeting!!! Today’s topic is measuring progress and metrics in agile development.
Remember that these Monday session are optional, but they are a good way to touch based and talk about keeping expectations reasonable.
- Reading Journal 7 is due today
- Team report will be due on Friday
- Teams will have a check-in session with the instructor on Friday. You will sign up as a team, but you do NOT need to attend the check-in sessions of the other teams.
- A tool that seems to be very popular among Ruby (on Rails) developers is Simplecov
- And you can read one developer’s method of using Simplecov to generate metrics in Ruby on Rails: What are the Code Coverage Metrics for Ruby on Rails? by Ernesto Tagwerker