- Sommerville Section 18.2 (the whole chapter is worth reading if you have time)
- Review Hartl 1.3.3 (Model-View-Controller) and 2.2.2 (MVC in Action)
- (Optional) Read two Codeacademy articles on MVC and RESTful apps:
What to Hand In
Answer the following questions in a document that you submit to PioneerWeb:
- List five different technologies (i.e., languages, protocols) involved in the Web and their general purpose.
- Describe the Model-View-Controller design pattern. Can you find where this pattern applies to your individual project?
- What is the REST principle? How does it apply to your individual project?