- Review sections 1 and 2 of Pro Git (or watch the short videos instead) and read section 3 on branching
- Post questions in the Q & A Discussion forum OR the class Team’s group group
- ATTEND CLASS (in WebEx):
- Ruby (on Rails) weird things discussion (or post your responses in the discussion forum)
- discuss your idea(s) for your individual project with at least one other student and get feedback …. we will break into small groups for discussion and then share in the large group
- View the video lecture for today: Day 4 attempt 2 (I hope once it is done processing that you will be able to view it. Sorry for the delay!)
- Continue reading and following the instructions in Hartl’s Chapters 1 through 4. You can follow the directions for the first toy app verbatim, but start working on your own individual project after the first chapter. You do not need to do the Exercises at the end of each section of the tutorial. Just do the major tasks. Be sure to practice with git, GitHub, creating and merging branches in git, and deploying to Heroku as you go. You will use these chapters to complete Homework 1
The views and opinions expressed on individual web pages are strictly those of their authors and are not official statements of Grinnell College.