This is a fun, ungraded, activity to help you get to know your classmates and instructor. You do not need great drawing skills to do this! Just give it a try. You can use any editing program that you know …. and you could even use PowerPoint and create a slide using the drawing and shapes tools.
- As part of your introduction activity, think about a skill you want to develop or improve during this course.
- Now, create a composition (picture) that depicts the skill using ONLY shapes and colors. You cannot copy and paste any pictures or images. Do not use clip art or icons.
- You are free to combine and merge shapes
- Keep this small since it will be uploaded. I used PowerPoint and just created a single slide as an example.
- Attach your composition to your response in the Introductions Discussion Board
- Then, look at those from your classmates and see if you can figure out what skill they were representing.
This activity comes from our new tenure-track faculty member, Dr. Fernanda Eliot.